Comfort Plus Fall Pad (Each)
Comfort Plus Fall Pad (Each) is a very powerful product. Ever since I bought Comfort Plus Fall Pad (Each) on the Internet. I enjoy it very much. It is the use of its durability and its shape. In addition, the products are affordable and value for money, Comfort Plus Fall Pad (Each) should be. If you are looking for this type of product and what it is I highly recommend Comfort Plus Fall Pad (Each). It will not make you regret it. Because now I can recommend to people looking for a similar product to try. Comfort Plus Fall Pad (Each) appears that they are very satisfied. And that it is affordable. So I would recommend Comfort Plus Fall Pad (Each).
Comfort Plus Fall Pad (Each) Overview
Bi fold fall pad provides protection for patients who are at risk of falling out of bed. High density, fire retardent foam pad has an antimicrobial cover. Folds in the middle for storage. Navy .
Comfort Plus Fall Pad (Each) Feature
- Comfort Plus Fall Pad