Prodigy Mattress Overlay? 12 month limited warranty Roho
I bought Prodigy Mattress Overlay? 12 month limited warranty Roho from the Internet. I bought it at an affordable price. And after use. I appreciate it very much. Prodigy Mattress Overlay? 12 month limited warranty Roho has already been used. It is a quality product, durable, beautiful and affordable. If you use it. You will like Prodigy Mattress Overlay? 12 month limited warranty Roho very much. If you are using. Prodigy Mattress Overlay? 12 month limited warranty Roho will not let you down. I recommend it to friends. And they love it so much. If you want to view, please click on the image of Prodigy Mattress Overlay? 12 month limited warranty Roho .
Prodigy Mattress Overlay? 12 month limited warranty Overview
Patented, durable polyvinyl overlay designed for individuals at risk from skin breakdown and/or who have a stage I or II skin ulcer. Non powered, multi-zoned, adjustable mattress system features interconnected, air-filled cells that are easy to set up, inflate and adjust.
- Requires no external power source.
- Lightweight, durable and easy to clean.
- System comes in three sections, each weighing 2 lbs and measuring 27" x 35".
- Air cells measure 6.5" x 6.5" x 3.5".
- Fits a standard hospital or homecare bed.bed.
- 12-month limited warranty.
Prodigy Mattress Overlay? 12 month limited warranty Feature
- Quantity of 1
- Picture is of general product line - may not be actual product
- Please refer to description or package qty for quantity
My neighbor bought Prodigy Mattress Overlay? 12 month limited warranty Roho from the Internet. After they have used. It has made them love it so much. Because Prodigy Mattress Overlay? 12 month limited warranty Roho can make them very easy to use, not difficult and is equipped with a durable, I've seen it, Prodigy Mattress Overlay? 12 month limited warranty Roho would be to try to see what it is affordable. Compared with the property itself. Prodigy Mattress Overlay? 12 month limited warranty Roho is durable in use. And proper manner. If you are looking for a product like this I would highly recommend Prodigy Mattress Overlay? 12 month limited warranty Roho .
1. This page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
2. Amazon, the Amazon logo, Endless, and the Endless logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
3. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.